Thirteen Reasons why John McCain is the most dangerous Republican to run in 2008 election:
1. Because he COULD win!
2. He is the least objectionable Republican candidate.
3. He's NOT a fundamentalist.
4. While the American public is not happy with the Republican administration we have now, they MIGHT vote for McCain because they believe he has integrity.
5. NO Democrat would be a shoe-in with McCain as challenger.
6. He is respected as a man who served his country and suffered at the hands of the enemy as a POW.
7. He believes in tax cuts.
8. He has been elected 4 times to the U.S. Sentate. He's experience personified.
9. While generally adhering to American conservatism, McCain has established a reputation as a political maverick for his willingness to defy Republican orthodoxy on several issues.
10. In the 2000 elections he ALMOST beat George W. Bush for the presidency.
11. He won the New Hampshire primary, a very impressive COMEBACK.
12. He's perceived as a straight-talker.
13. No matter what his politics, he's LIKEABLE. Obama might have a chance against him but not Hillary!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants