1. If you are mad or crazy I can't help you.
2. I'm here to help you set and reach personal goals. I cannot be held responsible if you don't reach those goals.
3. I am in no way a licensed therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist or consultant. So I can charge you any amount of money I want to.
4. I am a life coach because I call myself one and no one can say I'm not.
5. The state of accreditation for life coaching is in flux.
6. Don't talk back to your life coach.
7. I know better than anyone what you need. Your spouse has first say after me what your problems are.
8. I am a specialist and I'll decide what areas you need help in. I can help you stop repeating the same old jokes, the same old stories, the same old patterns.
9. If you are a crumby parent I'll tell you, your kids, your in-laws, and social services.
10. If you can't drive worth a sh__, I'll remove your car from the premises.
11. Don't let anyone tell you that life coaching is a crock.
12. I don't have to keep anything you tell me confidential. There is no patient/life-coach confidentiality.
13. We use methods of behavior modification which involve altering your behaviors and reactions through positive and negative reinforcement and/or the reduction of maladaptive behavior through positive and negative punishment."
Disclaimer: all of the above is written for the purpose of making you laugh! None of the points made are about life coaches I know, life coaches on the Internet or life coaches in the Universe. :)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants