Friday, January 18, 2008

Show and Tell Friday


UPDATE: I want to tell everybody that my husband and I bought a new sofa! Yes! Here's the Show and Tell post about my old furniture for background.

Here's a picture of the new sofa:

Brookshire Sofa

For pricing information, please
visit your local Thomasville dealer.

Dimensions
38"h x 88"w x 37"d
96cm h x 223cm w x 93cm d
Bun Foot
Loose Pillow Back
Loose Seat Cushion
Standard Throw Pillows: 2-#20 (Fiber Down Fill, Premium Fiber Fill, Luxury Down Fill Available)
It will be in a beige similar to the picture above. I'm sorry I couldn't get a bigger picture. :(
See more participants in "Show and Tell" Friday here.

theteach



11 comments:

Unknown said...

We need a new sofa....that one looks nice, but can it hold up to 3 teenagers??? Guess we will wait to buy new furniture.

ellen b. said...

That's fabulous Maryt! I hope it brings you many comfortable hours of relaxation!!

Susan said...

Good for you!! Are you having the chair covered?
Susan

Jessica said...

Wow - new furniture is always such a great pick-me-up. You made a nice choice.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I hope you'll enjoy it for many years to come.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Congratulations! I think you made the right decision, it is so expensive to have furniture upholstered these days!

Katherine

Unknown said...

Nice new sofa :) TY for stopping by my blog :)

Unknown said...

You have no idea how much we need a new couch...er...sofa...is there a difference?
Anyway, whatever it's called, this is a nice one!

maryt/theteach said...

Sofa, couch, same thing I think! :) Thanks everyone for commenting! Next is the chair - I thhink re-upohlstered... :)

nannykim said...

Nice, so when do you get it?? My son ordered a couch and it took months!!

maryt/theteach said...

nannykim, the salesperson said 6-8 weeks...!