Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE!



Now don't anybody deny that it's Jamie's of Duward Discussion 23rd Birthday cuz I'm a friend of hers and I KNOW FER SHUR that that's how old she is!!



Dear Jamie I've arranged for a gift for you for your birthday. It is a very expensive SEGWAY TOUR in the Antarctic.

Now here are Segway tourists in PARIS:


Your gift is exactly like the PARIS tour except instead of 7 days it'll be a glorious 14 days in a very upscale hotel:



With long days of travel over the lovely, white, windswept Antarctic mountains:



(The rumors about the problems Segway vehicles have in powdery snow are not true.)

So, Jamie, dear friend, ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! Send us plenty of pix! I'll post them on my blog for everyone to see!

And again, ALL THE VERY BEST ON YOUR 23RD BIRTHDAY!

theteach

3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

That was so cute Mary :) Happy Birthday to your friend Jamie!

Durward Discussion said...

Well actually it is the 29th anniversary of my 36th birthday. The trip to the south pole does look like paradise. Unfortunately at the rate things are slipping into the sea, there may not be much snow left. How are Segways on gravel?

Thank you for all the lovely greetings.

Mo and The Purries said...

I know that a Bart Simpson cake was JUST what Jamie ordered!
Cheers to the birthday girl!