Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yard Art on Thursday


Photobucket
A little family of sheep. They all have bright green eyes.

Please sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment if you are participating... :)


Remember I'll add your yard art photos to the slideshow on my sidebar.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Rinkly Rimes said...

I particularly like your froggy 'thinkers'! Dreaming about flies, no doubt!

Mimi said...

They're very cute!

ellen b said...

Hi Mary!
I love the lambs!
I'll come back and look for Mr. Linky later..couldn't see him.

Ivanhoe said...

Oooh, do I detect a new meme? I like it. I also like your beaytiful poppies :o)

Putz said...

green eyes from, eating all that greeeeen graaaaas

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Cute lambs! Odd seeing them one behind the other!
No Mr Linky appearing so I will be back later!

Carletta said...

Love them! Very cool just after Easter. :)
I'm really liking the things folks are finding. I'm getting so many ideas for my own yard.

Mr. Linky must be out looking for Yard Art huh! :)

Small Reflections said...

Adorable ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Small Reflections said...

Adorable ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

judi/Gmj said...

Are these the famous sheep of Mary had a little lamb?

Sweet little ba-bas.

Ingrid said...

Very cute, they even smile, lol
Mr. Linky is missing, is he on strike ?

Unknown said...

Linky's missing for me, too.

Here is my link: http://thepagansphinx.blogspot.com/2010/04/yard-art-on-thursday.html

I like those lambs. My post is the total antitheses of sweet lambs! ;-)

Patti said...

Ba-a-a-a-a ..

They are cute. When I got here Mr. Linky was working.

Sherrie said...

Hi Mary,
Those sheep are beautiful. Love those green eyes. Make them look almost real. Mine is posted. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Kranky Granny said...

Mary, I love your sheep. I almost posted a gaggle of geese this week, but, decided to save them for next week and posted some horse sculptures instead.


Thanks for hosting this meme. I truly enjoy the hunt for new things to post about.

Patty said...

Aww the sheep are so cute <3

Dorothy said...

Lovely, checking in to see how you are and wow green eyes...

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

concretenprimroses said...

I love the sheep. And the concrete edging in the background is pretty nice too.
Kathy

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Oh, the sheep family is precious!