Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Ruby Tuesday Lighthouse



~Okay this is what I've figured out.~


I will send a gen-u-ine Ruby Tuesday little RED lighthouse postcard from New York to EVERYONE (what is she crazy?) who is listed on the Ruby Tuesday Mr. Linky/Comment list as of 4:00 PM (I decide when it's 4:00 EDT/GMT-5.)

You must send me your home address (by e-mail - don't mail it!) soon/ASAP and I'll mail your lighthouse postcard to you.

You must have a Ruby Tuesday post at your site to qualify.

If anyone wants to send me a postcard (Yes! Yes!), hand-made, computer-made or store-bought from his/her town, village, shack, city, metropolitan area, trailer park, or country, please feel free to do so.

You don't have to do so to receive your postcard from me. Just tell me to send you my home address.

So don't think I'm nuts for trying this, but give me some time for getting every card out to you.

Oh I think this will be fun!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best Mary :) Aloha and Mahalo :)

EG CameraGirl said...

How generous of you, Mary!

♥ Kathy said...

awww how sweet Mary! Idk if I made it under the deadline but I'm happy just being a participant again ♥

sO IT'S COME TO THIS... said...

I love this lighthouse shot. I'm going to look for it this weekend as I cross the GW.

Carletta said...

You really are the best meme host!

I've already sent you my email. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Annie Jeffries said...

OMG, I can't believe I missed out on this. I did not post this week. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Your kindness radiates light just like your lighthouse.

Susan said...

I'd love to send you a postcard from my little corner of the world. I just have to find your email address so I can get your address.

Look around and see all the smiling faces because of your generous nature.

You're definitely a RUBY!

Hugssss,
Susan

DrillerAA09 said...

WoooHooo!!! I think you already have my snail mail address from a previous contest. Stop by and pick out a new badge just for fun!

Gattina said...

That was a good decision to set a time limit, lol !
I hope you won't get bankrupt with buying all the stamps, but I suppose most of the Ruby Red participants are living in the States. There are not so many English blogging Europeans around.
I'll send you my address !

Auntie E said...

wow, the unexpected, Such a kind heart.

Anonymous said...

I'm late, with a good excuse, but I posted Magnetic Hill Railway photos, and sure I'd love to send you a postcard from Atlantic Canada.

SouthLakesMom said...

Sadly, I think this is my last RT. It has gotten so popular and there are a great number now that are blogging for $$ or thinly veiled commercial endorsements. And when I click on someone's Mr. Linky to see their photo and they try to sell me something . . . well, it just takes the fun out of it. I don't know how a host can keep that line drawn either. But rather than getting bad energy from it, I'll just say thanks for hosting and letting me play the last several times that I did.

maryt/theteach said...

SouthLakesMom, I don't know what you mean... I'm very upset and I don't know what you mean about blogging for money or thinly veiled commercial endorsements. Please tell me what you mean... :(

Anonymous said...

How are you? buy clomid http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12526097155 buy clomid Many thanks.

How do you do? buy clmid buy clomid
buy clomid All the best!