Sunday, July 05, 2009

Manic Monday - country



Mo's word for today is COUNTRY.


Here's a list of 25 funny country song titles:

1. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Good-bye.

2. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself or Go Bowling.

3. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You.

4. I Sold A Car To A Guy Who Stole My Girl,
But It Don't Run So We're Even.

5. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Daddy's Head).

6. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.

7. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles.

8. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away.

9. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You.

10. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well.

11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.

12. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win.

13. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight.

14. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's Like Having You Here.



15. I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Back Cryin' Over You.

16. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now.

17. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You.

18. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him.

19. Please Bypass My Heart.

20. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger.

21. You Done Tore Out My Heart and Stomped That Sucker Flat.

22. You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly.

23. Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure.

24. She's Looking Better After Every Beer.

25. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman, But I Sure Woke Up With a Few.




~PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY~

14 comments:

Judi said...

These are hilarious! And, I love the Hunter S. Thompson cat.

Anonymous said...

What a riot. The last one is the best :) Aloha

SandyCarlson said...

These are great, Mary!

DrillerAA09 said...

You forgot, "You Ain't Much Fun Since You Quit Drinkin"...and the all time gospel favorite, "Dropkick Me Jesus Through the Goal Posts of Life."
Otherwise, great list.

Dianne said...

I love the cat!!

and the titles are priceless

Unknown said...

I know why I love country music from time to time.
Your list just makes me giggle and so did the pics.
Thanks, I just needed a good laugh :D

Mary Bergfeld said...

Too, too funny! Not a bad way to start the day.

carol g said...

What a great collection! I wonder if this total collection is for sale anywhere... or could this be a money making opportunity?? LOL.. thank you for the Monday giggles, Mary.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

one word

bwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh my those are funny

amanda said...

priceless Mary, I have actually heard a few of those being a A)country fan and B0 a former listener of Dr. Demento's radio show.

Desert Songbird said...

You are a wicked woman, Mary. *grin*

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Ach, that was pure balm for my wounds. Great stuff, gonna spread it.

Putz said...

where do you find the time and where do you get all this blogging stuff...you must be the queen of the blog....and no comment moderation...you let us all in whether we are couth or uncouth......how do you know i am not right this very minute going to say something offensive to you....like go rush limbaugh or way to go dickhead cheney....or what is in your life that has gone arye senator palin{tell me and i won't tell anyone else}...see how i can be love you the putz