Monday, October 06, 2008

Your Blog Teaches Me Something All the Time award

~DON'T MISS MY MANIC MONDAY POST BELOW!~



Tammy of Queen-sized Funny Bone gave me this award which makes me very proud! This is what she said on her blog:

"http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ takes me places with her photography that I have never been before."

Tammy's the first person to comment so positively on my photography. I love taking pictures and I've come to think of my self as an amateur photography working with a plain ol' "point-and-shoot" Canon digital camera. For Tammy to remark about my photography, well, I love it! Thank you Tammy, you've made my day!

And now here are 3 people that I learn from every day:

Mo of It's a Blog Eat Blog World

Mo writes about "What's Underneath the Microscope?" and Egypt and leaves and flowers. He is very knowledgeable about so many things. And he's a dear person.

Sandy of Writing on Faith

Sandy is a wonderful person full of goodness and understanding. She teaches me about spirituality and tolerance and loving.

Maddy of Whitterer on Autism

Maddy has helped me come to understand some of the things my grand-nephew and his family are dealing with. She talks about autism, PDD, Asberger's with wit and levity. She's been a great help to me.

Congratulations to Mo, Sandy and Maddy!

theteach


5 comments:

Putz said...

ywa it teaches me to be liberal, to not be a gemini, that spelling doesn't matter{you blog to me no matter how i spell}, to not live in utar but boston, oh oh oh oh, i need to tell you about my farmer next door neighbor..he asked me how i was voting and i said democratc....the wife says but we have such a lovery war in iraq, now....honest, i am not making this up...all i could do was turn and walk away

Putz said...

p.s, do not ever ,,EVER put me up for the blog teaches me something all the time award or i will honestly end up puking...ok teach?

storyteller said...

What a perfect award to present … and your awardees certainly teach ME (and encourage thought) whenever I visit!
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

I love Mo's microscope posts too! They can really challenge ya...

Dianne said...

a perfect award for you!

you inspire and entertain

and your posts are always interesting and so well done!

I love coming to see what you're up to :)