Sunday, September 28, 2008

Manic Monday - nuts: the sanity test



Mo gave us the word NUTS for Manic Monday.

Do you feel like you're GOING NUTS?

Here's your chance to find out if you're crazy or not!

Take the SANITY SCORE TEST and find out for sure if you're NUTS.



Now when your friends or your husband or your mother says "You're nuts!" you can show them your score and stick out your tongue and do a little dance and yell at the top of your lungs, "SEE, SEE, I'M AS SANE AS YOU!"

Answer all questions as truthfully as you can.

Lying won't help you. You can't pretend to be sane.


Let's begin:

1. Do you often feel people are talking to you but you can't hear them?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. What?

2. Do you wish you had more kids than you do now?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. SIT DOWN AND STOP BOTHERING YOUR SISTER!

3. Do you wish you had fewer kids than you do now?
a. Sometimes
b. Often
c. Always
d. Every day of the week

4. Do you ever find yourself thinking that it probably would be really restful to be committed to an institution?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. Only on weekends

5. Do you ever find yourself thinking Sarah Palin really knows what she's talking about?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. Sarah's my idol!



6. Do you talk to your cats as if they were human beings?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. My cats aren't talking to me. :(

7. Do you really love the ending of the film, Thelma and Louise?
a. It's my favorite movie
b. I wish I could go sailing off a cliff in an old car like they did
c. It was a stupid movie
d. Brad Pitt is a god

8. Do you find that blogging is the most fun you have most days?
a. Always
b. Always
c. Always
d. Always

9. Do you find that you wish you could do it all over again?
a. Never
b. Sometimes
c. Always
d. Do what all over again?

10. Do you think $115. is a lot to pay for standing in a "No standing" zone?
a. Absolutely
b. Incredible
c. Ridiculous
d. Who are they kidding?

This test has been developed to help you develop your self-awareness. A score under 50 means you probably are sane but you can't be sure. A score between 50 and 150 suggests you'd better drop everything you're doing and find a shrink.

This test was created by theteach for the benefit of mankind.

Other Manic Monday participants can be found here.

theteach


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't need a test to know that I'm nuts... everyone tells me so...

:-D)

P.S. I wouldn't change my nuttiness for the world!

Geraldine said...

I'll try this again. My other comment went "poof"

Of course blogging is THE MOST FUN and of course I talk to my cats!!! I do believe at times they talk back in meow-speak.

Does that mean Im NUTS!!!!

Hugs, G

SandyCarlson said...

I have to try this. I hope I pass (into complete nuttiness...). Thanks, Mary!

Marilyn said...

I didn't see how to score it.

Do they serve cheesecake in institutions? One of my answers depends on that.

Travis Cody said...

A little nuttiness is good for us.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I function better with my dysfunctional brain MOST times :P
If someone says I'm nuts...it proves he's SANE with a functional brain! *lol*

anthonynorth said...

I've got 7 kids so I gave up on this one when I got the same answer for both 2 and 3, depending on how many are visiting ;-)

Putz said...

you know i really think sarah p is really cute

eastcoastlife said...

I'm going nuts with this test!
I'm definitely nuts. haha....

Barb said...

Wait. Doesn't everyone have conversations with their cats?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You can not ask me to take a test to see if I am nuts...

I bet she can

No she can't...it is against the law, I am sure of it

Probably only against the law in Alaska

I bet it is against the law in other places too...and I know I am not nuts...people who are nuts talk to themselves and act weird and drool and all

OK, you are not nuts...ummm here is a towel, wipe your mouth

Thanks

Mo and The Purries said...

Nuts about nuts about nuts...
and I'm with Lois - I don't need no stinkin' test to know I'm nuts!
Thanks for participating in Manic Monday!

Suzie said...

I dont have to take the test I know I am crazy

Ivanhoe said...

I think I'm pretty nuts, too... At least some times :o)
I could not score myself either, no points are listed. But maybe that was the point ;o)

Jim said...

Wine for the Day: Palin Syrah, sales are up in Houston

I'm ready for Ruby Red Tuesday

Oh yes, Mary, I passed your sanity test with flying colors~`! [a minus hundred fifty-two]
..

Maddy said...

For some reason I had the wrong tip off. I thought it was the sin of pride [my favourite]. Clearly my navigation skills leave a lot to be desired.

Nuts would have been far more fun!
Cheers

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hahaha... Life: a bag of mixed nuts!! Happy MM.

Alice at: I Was Born2Cree8