Sunday, March 30, 2008

The negligee


A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks (no dummy she), "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself."

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says, "Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

He never heard the shot.

Funeral will be on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.

theteach

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, poor husband, lesson learned... never insult your wife lol. thanks for sharing the fun. have a great week ahead.

Travis Cody said...

Purple is a nice color.

**drool**

Sandee said...

Good one Teach. Serves him right. Bwahahahahahaha. Have a great day. :)

Jeff B said...

Oh, I'm sorry, were there words in this post too?

I'm with travis on this...**drool**

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for the laugh! This is a good one.

I love all your pulls above, too!

Julie said...

Well...i've heard the joke before but never coupled with the picture. Hmmm I see NO wrinkles on her!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Kimmie said...

Loved the joke Mary! Men never learn do they? LOL!

Smiles,
Kimmie

Le Butterfly said...

hehehehehehhehe

Anonymous said...

I would have thrown an iron at him,
IF I owned one! Lol.

This made my day! Very funny! Thanks.

Jim said...

I scrolled down. You got my attention here!
..

Desert Songbird said...

Ha! Never saw it comin'...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

ROFL!!! Mary this just cracked me up badly!!! :P