Siani has tagged me for this meme.
Here we go:
1. 8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Getting our troops out of Iraq
2. New York City
3. Human rights
4. Free press
6. Books and literature
8. Jake Gyllenhaal
2. 8 things I say often.
1. No Sh__, Sherlock!
3. Do you have just 12 items in that cart, ma'm? You know this is the Express line.
4. Was that you calling at dinner time every night for the last week?
5. No, I don't want any.
6. How was your day, dear?
8. No thanks.
3. 8 books I've read recently.
1. Saturday Ian McEwan
2. Wuthering Heights Emily Bronte
3. The Photograph Penelope Lively
4. Never Let Me Go Kasuo Ishiguro
5. Maurice E.M. Forster
6. Housekeeping Marilyn Robinson
7. Revolutionary Road Richard Yates
8. In the Time of the Butterflies Julia Alvarez
4. 8 things to do before I die.
1. Swim with dolphins
2. Buy a time share in Florida
3. Visit Ireland
4. Take up writing poetry again
5. Prove that my husband is always wrong
6. Get a complete in-the-round entertainment system
7. Get a new couch and chair
8. Clean out my refrigerator
5. Eight songs I could listen to over and over again.
1. Chances Are Johnny Mathis
2. When a Man Loves a Woman Percy Sledge
3. It's Not for Me to Say Johnny Mathis
4. Love in an Elevator Aerosmith
5. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Rod Stewart
6. Return to Me October Project
7. You Go to My Head Rod Stewart
8. Hotel Cailfornia Eagles
6. Eight things that attract me to my friends.
2. Sense of humor
6. How high they can jump
8. Their eye color
7. Eight things I learned in the last year.
1. I'm not that crazy about the holidays
2. I prefer my own company
3. That the past finally doesn't matter
4. Netflix stinks
5. Hollywood spends entirely too much money making movies
6. Network TV stinks
7. I don't ever want to have to go to the hospital again
8. I really hate shoveling snow
8. Eight people I appreciate enough to tag:
3. Sandy Carlson
If you don't have the time/inclination to complete the tag - don't worry about it. It's a very long meme!