Thom tagged me with the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop. Thanks so much, Thom!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I am tagging the following:
Kathy @ This Crazy Adventure I Call Life
Travis @ Trav's Thoughts
Jamie @ Duward Discussion
Yay Mary! How neat! I posted this on my meme blog, Me & My Memes, and thought it was such a cool thing! Thank you for giving me a basket! ♥
Thank you Mary. It's such a good cause :)
ps Did you see my RT this week? I just thought you'd like it lol it's here *hugs*
this is so neat! coming here via Sylvia's blog!
Hi Mary! I posted this on my blog and passed it on.
Thanks for the tag! I sent a donation to St Jude's Children's Hospital.
Post a Comment