Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekend Wheels



Gemma hosts the new meme Weekend Wheels.




I found this little Smart Car in the parking lot of a restaurant we like.

Smart, an automotive brand of Daimler AG, is a manufacturer of microcars produced in Hambach, France. It is marketed as the "smart" in all lower-case, with the Smart brand logo, as of 2010, denoting a letter "c" for "compact" and an arrow for "forward thinking".

I love it and would love to drive it.

Message to Gemma, I don't know what to post for Weekend Mailbox but I'm looking around...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so want one of those cars. :) I love 'em. But I don't think it would be practical :) Love 'em

ARJAY said...

oh... i love the cars....they're nice...

Mimi said...

Mmm, I have thought about one of these, but I don't think I'd feel safe in one, apart from it wouldn't hold the number of passengers I transport.
I love the idea, but...

concretenprimroses said...

Dh and I were in Portland Me walking around at night last year. We saw one parked head on to the curb in a parallel space! it was awesome. Probably 3 of them would fit in one space.
I wish I could get one for my mom.
Kathy

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I think they are cool. But I wouldn't drive one on the road. Our River Park Authority has one they use to drive on the running trails.

Gemma Wiseman said...

A nifty little 4 wheels! I have not seen one! Great for getting around city traffic I imagine!

Thanks for jpoining in Wheels Friday again! And thanks for the message!

Matty said...

I'm seeing more and more of them. Cute litle cars. But I have to wonder about their safety in an accident.