Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Winners of our Challenge!

The Winners!

I wish the answer to "Why are there blank pages at the end of some books" was "so we can take notes on what we're reading." Cuz if that were the answer practically everyone would have won the 1st Challenge question... but

Kramer of Fishing Guide to the Stars was the first one to come up with the right answer!

Congratulations, Kramer! Send me your snail mail address in my email (on my sidebar) and I'll send you the Zen Meditation Balls you see below.



Sarah Chapman your answer was correct too but Kramer left his answer earlier...

Anne of Phamily Blog is the winner of the 2nd Challenge question about inventing a new and different sport. The Love Fortune Cookie will be yours if you send me your snail mail address in my email (on my sidebar)



Congratulations, Anne!

Spadoman your suggestion for a new sport was great but Anne answered ealier...

I thank everyone for participating! You had great answers and ideas!

You can read Kramer's and Anne's answers in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats so the winners. Well done :)

♥ Kathy said...

Congrats to the winners!

...now, how did I miss questions?? I either have totally forgotten that post or I missed it. Either way I'm bummed!

Annesphamily said...

Mary this was a great challenge! Congrats to the Zen balls winner as well!~ You always make everyone think! I like expanding my mind! Thank you so much!

glee said...

So what was the answer to the first? And what was the second winners suggestion? Really curious...