Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yard Art Meme on Thursday



Hi It's Yard Art Meme on Thursday again!

You can use storyteller's Yard Art badge above. Just right-click and "Save image as"




Here's some Yard Art that I found around the corner from my house. If you can't have real palm trees why not fake ones? Kinda of ironic to have them planted in snow... Those roundish, gold colored things are coconuts, I think.

You can sign Mr. Linky below and leave a message. Visiting other participants is a nice thing to do...



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Palms in snow. Too funny. Great pictures.

♥ Kathy said...

Those ARE totally cute lol I would put them in my yard :)

ellen b said...

That's one way to feel tropical! Funny in the snow...

lynda Howells said...

This image really cheered me up thanks.xlife has been a bit hard emotionally for me for a few weeks..sdao this image was just what l needed..thanks my friendxxlyn

Anonymous said...

Now that's positive thinking!

Carletta said...

I did think it ironic that they were in the snow; but then I have a lighted artificial one on my deck that icicles hang from in the winter. :)
Cute find.

Gattina said...

Lol ! Palm trees in snow !

Patti said...

Cute palm trees in the snow! Guess I"m a day late here Mary.

concretenprimroses said...

That's such a funny picture.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure what just happened to my comment ... but I don't see it here so I'll try again. I enjoyed your UNIQUE palm yard art in the snow. For some reason my 'scheduled Yard Art #2 post' didn't show up ... so I've manually published it belatedly just now.
Hugs and blessings,

happily retired gal said...

LOL ... now THAT's just weird. The first comment I left isn't there but the second one is there twice. Trying to post with my WordPress ID frequently causes 'issues' with Blogger sites. Such is life, right?
Hugs and blessings,