Friday, March 12, 2010

Maxine on Saturday

Maxine is here to wish you a Happy St. Paddy's Day:

Maxine St. Patricks Day Pictures, Images and Photos

And to make you laugh!

c john wagner
Hallmark, Inc.


May your neighbor respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And Heaven accept you.


Judi said...

Cute! Enjoy your weekend and St. Patrick's Day!

Thom said...

OMG I'm waving all the time then LOL :) Excellent :)

♥ Kathy said...

LOL I love the butt jiggling one :D

Rita said...

mine is up and can be found here.

I will check back for my linky later .

Paz said...

I like this blessing. ;-)


Auntie E said...

Hey I finely found it. i do not know why it would not show up. I went to archives and got it.
It love it... St. Patties day is a delightful day. Wednesday is Corn-beef and cabbage day.

Sherrie said...

Hi Mary,
Love the butt jiggle one! Really cute. Have a great day!

A View of My Life

Mimi said...

Love the Paddys Day Maxine!