Friday, February 12, 2010

Five on Friday Set 3

Five on Friday is a new meme by Travis of Trav's Thoughts.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back to Travis.
2. Go to to make your play list of five songs. Choose a particular theme to share with us. You can simply post the play list, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
3. I don't know how to make a specific linky, so be sure to leave me a comment to let me know that you participated.
4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

So here's my 5, Travis, no particular theme for now just 5 of my favorite songs. When I get better at choosing songs from I'll do a theme and everything. But I hope you enjoy these!


Travis said...

Thanks for playing Mary! We enjoyed your selections while we watched the St Mary's vs Gonzaga game.

Jamie said...

Great song selection. This is a great idea from Travis.