Can you believe this?
Never mind play the Holiday Songs Quiz below:
Christmas Carols and Songs
The following words are alternate titles for several well-known holiday songs.
If you get 100% correct, you will be assured a full holiday stocking!
- Quadruped with crimson proboscis_______________
- 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise___________________
- Miniscule hamlet in the far east __________________
- Ancient benevolent despot ______________________
- Adorn the vestibule ___________________________
- Exuberance directed to the planet ________________
- Listen, aerial spirits harmonizin _________________
- Monarchial trio _______________________________
- Yonder in the haystack _________________________
- Assemble, everyone who believes _________________
- Hallowed post meridian _________________________
- Fantasies of a colorless December 25th _____________
- Tin tintinnabulums ____________________________
- A dozen 24-hour yule periods ____________________
- Befell during the transparent bewitching hour ______
- Homo sapien of crystallized vapor ________________
- I merely desire a pair of incisors __________________
- I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red__
- Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy ____
- Aloft on the acme of the abode _____________________
15 – 20 Correct — You don’t need any Yuletide spirit!
10 – 14 Correct — You could use something in your stocking!
5 – 9 Correct — Are you sure you have the right holiday?
1 – 4 Correct — Surely you jest!?!