Monday, June 15, 2009

Another joke...

Barbara Walters told this joke on The View today:

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall.

They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

Photobucket


12 comments:

Q said...

Good one!!!
Yep! It does seem to work out okay in the long run!
Thanks for the laugh.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

LOL...too funny...men can be so stupid

Annie Jeffries said...

Women are also VERY smart. Crafty lady.

Robin said...

I giggled myself silly. My husband? Didn't find it funny.

I rest my case.

EG CameraGirl said...

Bwahahaha! That's GREAT!

Carletta said...

SWEET!

Travis Cody said...

Harumph!

DrillerAA09 said...

The View! Just poke me in the eye with a sharp stick. I'd rather watch Hannah Montana reruns 24/7 for a week than one episode of that hen party. NO thank you.

Rinkly Rimes said...

If you're a husband-and-wife blogging team I hope you didn't cross swords over this one.

The Cunning Runt said...

It took a while for me to respond to this, on accounta I was clapping, too...

;)

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Mary, Geraniums are particular favorites of mine too. They always make me think of eager little faces seeking sun in the winter.

I love the art on your side bar, especially the lego man with the hole in his torso... :)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Excellent...lol.