Thursday, May 21, 2009

Paying It Forward

I was the lucky recipient of a pay it forward blog win.

Daryl of on the m104 sent me this beautiful necklace that she made and a lovely homemade card. She made it especially for me in RED as host of the Ruby Tuesday meme.



Thanks so much Daryl for your fine work. I will wear the necklace proudly!

Photobucket

Do you want to play? Okay then leave a comment saying you'd like to pay it forward and I will randomly pick FOUR (4) comments to win a prize each.

Pay it forward prizes will be delivered to the winners within the next month. THEN those winners will have to pay it forward on their blogs.

Got it? Good, so leave a comment, why doncha?! Don't forget to say you want to play.



~PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THINK GREEN THURSDAY~


9 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

very nice. but you are a nice person....

Daryl said...

Mary.. I am glad it made it there but I must tell you I didnt make the necklace or the card .. nope .. the necklace is from the Indian vendors at the Greenflea I visit and the card is one that iMom (http://imom.typepad.com/dilusions_of_everything/)made me when we (she and I) swapped handmade cards... enjoy and pay it forward!

Sherry said...

Beautiful necklace! I would love to play along! I enjoy coming to your blog and especially love your memes. We are starting our last day of school today and I can't wait to get more consistent with my memes. =]

Anonymous said...

I'm not playing along, but that necklace is beautiful! You sure were lucky!

Mo and The Purries said...

That is a lovely gift for a lovely person!

Maddy said...

Is this the same one as the one on facebook? That is quite lovely. Glad there's a whole month to act.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

How very nice mary...lucky you and congrats :)

Terry said...

oh teach.... daryl's exquisite necklace is almost like an early birthday gift to you.
you are so deserving of it...love terry

and oh what a lovely card!
i think cards are priceless treasures...you will keep it forever!

Putz said...

wow, good things come to those who play....not that is to those that wait...and you are a very nice person...keep it up