Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Spirit Award



My dear friend Hootin'Anni has bestowed on me this wonderful Christmas Spirit Award. Anni said: "I'd like to pass this on to some I KNOW have the right kind of spirit....[and I've seen their liquor closets---oops!!!]" Ha!

And I'm one of the ones Anni thinks has the right kind of spirit. Thank you so much Anni! I really appreciate this award.

And now for the rules for the Christmas Spirit award:
~~~~~
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.

The five things I love about Christmas are:

1] All the beautiful lights and decorations on the houses.
2] The Christmas Eve celebration at my SIL's house with the family.
3] My husband, Vinny's, fish soup (Italians have lots of fish on Christmas Eve).
4] Watching the children in the family open their Christmas presents.
5] Spending Christmas Day at my BIL's house with the family.

I'd like to pass this on to a few of people I KNOW have the right kind of spirit...

Mo at It's a Blog Eat Blog World
Gattina at Keyhole Pictures
Lois at Lowdown from Lois
Jamie at Duward Discussion

theteach

No comments: