Friday, December 19, 2008

Beautiful Holiday Blog award



Well this is the last weekend before the Christmas Holiday for me to give out the Beautiful Holiday Blog award. It's been fun for me.

So I want to give it to 4 blogs this time:

Lois's Lowdown from Lois



Mo's It's A Blog Eat Blog World



Gattina's Keyhole Pictures



And Jamie's Duward Discussion



There weren't enough weeks before Christmas to award each one of these beautiful blogs separately so here they are together. Click on the links to go to the blogs and enjoy their Christmas spirit and wonderful posts.



I will send Lois, Mo, Gattina and Jamie (if they're willing to give me their home addresses in e-mail) each the set of 5 holiday bookmarks you see below.

Also I offer to the winners the "Beautiful Holiday Blog" award badge above to take and post on their sidebar.

So winners, MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ON MY SIDEBAR. Send me your address and I'll mail the bookmarks right away!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

theteach

5 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Thank you for the lovely award and present. I'll send you my address.

Ivanhoe said...

Beautiful award! Congrats to everyone on winning :o) They are all very festive blogs indeed (including yours, teach).
Merry Christmas!

Akelamalu said...

They are VERY festive blogs, and so is yours!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

all very nicely done. congrats everyone.

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... you're so sweet! Thanks!I'll drop you and email... thanks!