Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio - 2008


Jientje of Heaven in Belgium has graciously given me the BRILLANTE WEBLOG: PREMIO - 2008 award. This is what she said:

"It is with great pleasure that I'm passing this one on to - Mary the Teach, at Work of the Poet, because of all that work she puts into the Ruby Tuesday photo meme.

And she visits me each and every time I participate!"

How sweet of you Jientje! You know I appreciate receiving this award from you.


Now I'd like to pass the award on to a very special blog, SKYWATCH FRIDAY

Skywatch was Dot's idea, then Tom took over. He still runs it but now is given a hand by Sandy Carlson and imac. So Dot, and Tom, Sandy and Imac please accept this award for a ll your hard work at keeping this excellent blog alive and well.

Go over and visit Skywatch Friday and see what I mean.

theteach


2 comments:

Tom said...

Thank you for the award ... and thank you for thinking Sky Watch worthy of such a great award. Alas Sky Watch is a 'not for profit or award' blog... Sky Watch is only as great as the Watchers.. such as yourself that take part each week.
The fact folks turn up each week and take part is all the award Sky Watch needs.. but thank you for the thought you are most kind..
Tom

Jientje said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!!
I might consider a Sky Watch Friday someday soon perhaps!