Friday, June 13, 2008

~ PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SKYWATCH FRIDAY ~


The Moment of Truth

Sandee of Comedy Plus tagged me for The Moment of Truth meme. I've been posting Husband/wife jokes so I'm a good one to do this meme. The originator of this meme is Winklekat
of Sojourn. Thanks so much Sandee for considering me for this meme.


two lovers in a cave
Here it goes:

Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you are, let’s try to see how well you remember the moment of your life with him/her. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.

RULES:
  1. This tag should be passed on to your closest friends.
  2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
  3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
  4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
  5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Chez Francine 11. Le bric à brac de Cherie 12. La Place de Cherie 13. Life's A Dance 14.pictures 15. Comedy Plus 16. Work of the Poet

Here’re your questions: Be Honest and True!

1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
We were being dragged out of a line of protesters against the Vietnam War. We were interviewed together by J. Edgar Hoover and thrown into the same jail cell. We were sent up for lewd behavior in a jail cell.

2. Where did you go on your first date?
We visited in the yard of Sing Sing prison in upstate New York. We talked of life and our future together.

3. When was your first intimate kiss?
My first intimate kiss? Or his first intimate kiss?

4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Actually I have no idea - I know I dated the entire football team at Princeton University before I graduated.

5. What is his/her ethnicity?
His father was from Hercegovina. His mother was Bosnian and Serbo-croatian. So Vinny is Hercegovinian/Bosnian/Serbo-croatian - American.

6. What is his favorite food?
Tortillas

7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
He screams and yells and jumps up and down. And threatens to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.

8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
The most romantic thing he did was to come and pick me up for a date after working for a butcher for 12 hours in shoes that had bits of cow's flesh on them.

9.
Describe how he/you proposed to you.
I threatened to commit suicide if he didn't marry me.

10. Would you go out with any of the guys Mo posts on his blog Captured by Gravity?(Warning: don't click on this link if you don't want to see sexy guys)
In a New York minute!

I tag the following folks, but only if you want to participate.

Ladynred
Napaboaniya APAD
Marcia @ Joy Is My Goal
Gattina @ Writer's Cramps

12 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Are #1 and 2 really true????
That's awesome!

Thanks for the shout out for my Captured By Gravity dudes!

luv ya,
Mo

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. How come I think you are pulling my leg on some of this? Bwahahahahaha. I believe the jumping up and down and threatening to jump off the bridge. That's so Italian. Thanks for playing along sweetie. Your's turned out very, very well. Big hug. :)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I hope it's all true, because it's so fabulous. I quite like a Hercegovinian/Bosnian/Serbo-croatian-American who loves tortillas.

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! and I really believed your first answer and thought "that's nice, not so boring as the usual descriptions ! It could be possible, lol ! but then the rest ....

and now you choose me as victim ! I try to do it but don't know when. I let you know then. Geez I am still laughing ! but that's good I just got up !

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

LOL @ ur #9 answer!! :P

Mary, thanks for this fun meme tag. I've done in on my Blogspot. Hope it's alrite with you :) Cause APAD is for pictures memes. Thanks once again!

Kimmie said...

So you "DID" the whole football team too? Bawhhaaaaaaa!!!! ;-) What a hoot you are Mary, I never expected some of your answers...but I loved them!!! Thanks for the early morning giggles. Now I will go directly to the powder room and change my Poisie! LOL!

Hey, how come I didn't know Mo...has a "Hot Dude" site? I think I have been in this funk way to long...I must go look!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Kimmie

Odat said...

Wow...I just love how you two met!!!!!
Peace

Kimmie said...

Ummmm....
Of course when I said "DID", I meant I only "Kissed" them all...(((Giggles)))...really!

Hugs,
Kimmie (((The Girl Who Kissed The Boys And Made Them Cry!))) ;-)

Ivanhoe said...

Teach - you are a hoot! (#3&4) And your #1 & 2 is unbelievable - wow! No wonder you are still together and in love! :o)

sgreerpitt said...

Cool, man. Nothing so interesting and romantic ever happened to me at any of the protests I went to in the 60's, but then I never did get arrested. Got hungry, got sunburned, but even managed to always be up wind of the tear gas too.

Ladynred said...

Thanks for the tagged Mary. I will be back later to read. I'm off to work now.

Jeff B said...

You're such a rebel.

And why did you stop with just the football team?