Thursday, March 06, 2008

Adventures of the S-Team


Sandstorm. Science Guy. Shellshock. Silence. Slick. Smokescreen. Stonewall. Stretch.

These are the members of the S-Team, a group of superheroes dedicated to righting injustices, fighting evil, and trying to all get along with each other.

The Adventures of the S-Team is fast approaching two important milestones - the 500th strip and the two-year anniversary (#521).

Ian Healy is the creator of this fantastic web comic picturing superheroes and scenes built entirely from LEGOs. (I think Ian never grew up.)

Below is the current strip continuing Ian's shark-at-the-door shenanigans.

Click to embiggen.


SPECIAL FEATURES

Ian's Special Features are as funny as the comic strip. Learn about what goes on behind the scenes, how LEGO pieces get broken and why...

SO GO ON OVER AND HELP IAN CELEBRATE HIS 500TH STRIP AND HIS 2-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!


theteach

7 comments:

jams o donnell said...

SO that's how they lose their heads then? Happy WW

Travis Cody said...

This comic is great! When I was on vacation in December, I went back to the beginning and read the whole thing over a couple of days.

Good stuff!

Ian said...

Thanks for the plug, Teach!

Ian

Hazel said...

many people love reading comics nowadays.

RW said...

That is some good stuff! I have your award on my sidebar Mary thank you! Sorry it took so long, I linked the photo back to you :D

Shelia said...

Hi Mary,

Saw them earlier. They are pretty funny.

Happy WW! :D

Schmoop said...

I hate Legos. I had a traumatic incident involving Legos and a Call Girl from Labrador once. I've said too much. Cheers!!