Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mimi's Message in A Bottle Meme




Sandee of Comedy Plus has tagged me for the Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme. Now I'm really afraid of that dungeon she has and have managed to stay out of it altogether, so I'm getting this tag done right now.

Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.


3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a
Mimism for blog + eternity.)

So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi's and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Just remember she has a dungeon....and some of you are STILL there from the Band Meme. Have fun!

HERE'S MINE:

AND HERE'S ANOTHER I COULDN'T RESIST:


I tag:

Roger @ Idaho Daily Photo
Claire @ A little piece of me
Ann @ A Nice Place In The Sun

Julia @ A Piece of my Mind
Jeff B. @ A Word In Edgewise
Bridget @ ..."And Miles To Go Before We Sleep..."

Linda @ Are We There Yet?
Carrie @ Asara's Mental Meanderings
Mel @ Attitude, The Ultimate Power

David @ authorblog
Matt-Man @ Bagwine Ruminations
Becca @ BeccA's Buzz
Nelia @ Blog That Mommy!

Gattina @ Writers Cramps
Sanni @ Coffee 2 Go
Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom
Gracie @ Echoes of Grace
Liza @ My So Called Life

Ian @ Popcorn Principle
Julie @ Julie's Jewels and Junque
Nap Warden @ The Chronicles of a SAHM
Kai @ Just Me...
Colin @ Life
Mo @ It's A Blog Eat Blog World

Lifecruiser @ Lifecruiser
Sandy @ Livin' Life SandyStyl
Lois @ Lowdown from Lois
Lyn @ lynda's loft
Ling @ It's Not a Weekend; It's a Lifestyle

Holly @ Mama Pajama
Mimi @ Mimi Writes
Misty Dawn @ My Dogs Keep Me Sane
Marilyn @ More Random Than Average
Stine @ Mother's Got A Dot Com

Stine @ Mother's home!
Mags @ Ms Maggie Moo Talks 2 U
Jackie @ The Painted Veil
Jos @ NoDirectOn (not: NoDirection)
Spooker, Chloe, Jazper & Daphne @ Purrchance To Dream
Chuck @ Foster Me Up

Sarge @ Sarge Charlie
Kia @ The Buzz Queen
Leon @ World So Wide
East Coast Life

Desert Songbird @ The Ice Box
Mo @ The Mo Show
Travis @ Trav's Thoughts
Michele @ The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Shelly @ This Eclectic Life
Travis @ Trav's Thoughts
Cheerio @ Cheer Up
Kathi @ Feathering My Nest
byrningbunny @ Byrningbunny's Challenge Page

theteach

30 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I am supposed to be doing this, but have not had the time..so I am stying low so Mimi can not throw me in the dungeon

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

BTW I like both of yours....especially the second one

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. You crack me up Teach. This is awesome and thanks for playing along. :)

Unknown said...

Great messages :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! :)

Here's mine.

Travis Cody said...

Love the second one! I'm still thinking about mine.

SandyCarlson said...

Can I crash your party, Mary? I'd love to try that one.

Maddy said...

I love both of your messages [for different reasons!] but that sounds wayyyyy to complicated.

Cheers

Linda said...

Mission accomplished and the bottle has been thrown here ...

Message in a Bottle Meme

Maddy said...

Could you humour me a bit? Just say that maybe/ if/ but / perhaps I wanted to tag everyone in my blogroll, how would I do that without making it explode?
Cheers

RW said...

Those are great Mary! Thanks for the tag, I will put it up on tomorrow evenings post! :D Have a good'en Mary!!

Kathi said...

I like your messages. This should be fun. Okay, I'll play along. I just have to think of something. Now that I am no longer blonde I'm thinking...ha ha ha.

Kathi

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Thanks Mary! I wasn't feeling the top of the world, and this meme came just at the right time. I feel so much better after "letting it all out".

Here's Mine.

MaR said...

Love those messages!!!!
Mine is here

Unknown said...

Love both of your messages!

Thanks for the tag! My message is posted!

Odat said...

Love your messages! Especially the second one..;-)

Peace

Carver said...

I like both of yours. They made me laugh. Too funny.

Akelamalu said...

Two great messages! Mimi tagged me to. :)

Desert Songbird said...

Great messages, both of them. Mimi got me, and I FINALLY posted mine.

Anonymous said...

Cool bottle idea. Since you write poetry, I was wondering if you want to post any on my site. Peace

Kathi said...

This was fun Mary, Thanks for including me. I finally posted my hair cut pictures. Have a great day.

Kathi

Maggie Moo said...

I see that you've tagged me for this, and...I just don't know what to write yet...still thinking on it, k?

:)

RW said...

I have it up!

Mimi said...

I see you Bond....If you're trying to hide you need to get another avatar. Just saying......

Mimi said...

I love these, Teach. Thanks for tagging so many people to do this. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I shall add you to the list and the bottles to my new site.
We're floating along.....

Misty DawnS said...

Ahahahahaha - I love both of yours!!!

eastcoastlife said...

Hey.... you posted two messages!!

Thanks for the meme. You tagged so many bloggers, I have no one to tag!! .... and the ocean would be crowded with thousands of bottles with messages!!

World So Wide said...

Finally dropped my bottle in the blog ocean - here it is.

SandyCarlson said...

Mary,
I joined the gang here Writing in Faith: Thoughts

Anonymous said...

These are cool messages. I like the second one a lot. ;)